Happy New Year 2019 ....My Personal Blog for this Week - 3rd JanuaryJan 04, 2019
'Living the Life you Imagine'
Personal Highlights of the Week
As I sit here writing to you at Brisbane airport about to board a flight to Dubai ready to begin my 2 week RTW trip …I think to myself how grateful I am to be doing what I love to do – This is the greatest time ever to be alive. I would like to wish you all a happy and successful New Year 2019
Thank you for your support in 2018………………
As always please share my blog and social media posts with all your friends as that is how we build a community. Also I would love to hear your feedback, comments and suggestions of content for future weeks
Some items of news for this month of January……………..
- As part of my monthly membership training program, in January, I will be travelling ‘Round the World’ and presenting a series of Livecasts and business training from 4 different countries in 3 different continents as follows;
- Dublin, Ireland 9th January,
- London, England 14th January,
- Miami, US 19th January and
- Brisbane, Australia 23rd January.
For more details of the Livecasts and how to join my monthly membership business program please click on this link
Click and Subscribe here
- I have just launched my 12 week business coaching program for those who want some help and guidance and accountability achieving their 2019 goals. The structured curriculum is for both One on One and Group coaching and is suitable for people from all walks of life; Today, I am blessed to be working with Olympian athletes, Start-ups, families working from home, doctors, school principals and CEOs of multi-million dollar companies. The program is based on a structured curriculum designed to get you results and outcomes over a 12 week period and at a very affordable rate. For further details and a 'Free' 60 mins discussion with me, please click on the link below and submit your name and email to request an appointment
Click on the link to Apply
- My Young Entrepreneurs Academy launches in Australian schools later this month following their summer holidays. More details on this academy next in the weeks running up to the start.
- Last but not least, you will see below that I have introduced a weekly competition to receive a bottle of the wine reviewed each week in my blog. To the winner, I will ship a bottle of the same bottle of wine to you anywhere in the world!! J
In the meantime here are some of the things I personally enjoyed doing last week.
- Book I am reading…..
The Laws of Human Nature:
by Robert Greene - October 2018
Robert Greene is New York Times #1 best seller and has written five international bestsellers: The 48 Laws of Power, The Art of Seduction, The 33 Strategies of War, The 50th Law and Mastery; which is on my Top 20 list of books on my website www.jimmibradbury.com/books
With his most recent book, The Laws of Human Nature, Greene explores the deeper aspects of our behaviours and how to decode them.
Robert Greene is a master guide for millions of readers, distilling ancient wisdom and philosophy into essential texts for seekers of power, understanding and mastery. Now he turns to the most important subject of all - understanding people's drives and motivations, even when they are unconscious of them themselves.
We are social animals. Our very lives depend on our relationships with people. Knowing why people do what they do is the most important tool we can possess, without which our other talents can only take us so far. Drawing from the ideas and examples of Pericles, Queen Elizabeth I, Martin Luther King Jr, and many others, Greene teaches us how to detach ourselves from our own emotions and master self-control, how to develop the empathy that leads to insight, how to look behind people's masks, and how to resist conformity to develop your singular sense of purpose. Whether at work, in relationships, or in shaping the world around you, The Laws of Human Nature offers brilliant tactics for success, self-improvement, and self-defence.
- Podcast I am Following…
Dr. Shefali, a clinical psychologist and best-selling author of the book ‘The Awakened Family’, has sparked a parenting revolution. Her unconventional and downright controversial insights encourage individuals, couples, and families to find their true selves. Named to Oprah’s Super Soul 100 list, she has attracted global attention by disrupting the traditional parenting paradigm with what she calls “Conscious Parenting.”
She’s spoken at high profile venues such as Wisdom 2.0, Tedx, Kellogg Business School, and The Dalai Lama Center for Peace and Education
- Music I am Listening to……
Bruce Springsteen - Springsteen on Broadway
Storytelling, Storytelling….and being Irish, I love stories, so no better musician to tell stories as Bruce Springsteen and one of the best albums of 2018…..
On 16th June 2017 information leaked that Springsteen would be performing an eight-week run on Broadway in New York City at the 960-seat Walter Kerr Theatre in the autumn of 2017. On August 9, 2017, the performances were made official by Springsteen's website. "Bruce has had this specific idea in mind since last December. It came into focus slowly and then all at once last January," Springsteen's manager Jon Landau said in a statement. Springsteen said of the performances "I wanted to do some shows that were as personal and as intimate as possible. I chose Broadway for this project because it has the beautiful old theaters which seemed like the right setting for what I have in mind. In fact, with one or two exceptions, the 960 seats of the Walter Kerr Theatre is probably the smallest venue I’ve played in the last 40 years. My show is just me, the guitar, the piano and the words and music. Some of the show is spoken, some of it is sung. It loosely follows the arc of my life and my work. All of it together is in pursuit of my constant goal to provide an entertaining evening and to communicate”
- Photograph that inspired me……………
This is a photograph I recently took of the lone fisherman in Australia greeting the sunrise........
- Wine that surprised me
Grande Caballeros, Malbec, Argentina 2016
A Malbec red wine from the Grande Caballeros Winery, Mendoza Argentina
Bold fruit flavours, my favourites of blueberry and plum! Notes of tobacco and cocoa to round it out. I paired the wine with a nice thick thyme rubbed ribeye. Lovely!
Competition This Week
To enter a draw to receive a bottle of the wine reviewed above and shipped to anywhere in the world, please send your favourite Christmas photo to us here at support @jimmibradbury.com and the winner will be announced in my blog next week
Quote that I treasure —
Appropriately………Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.
- Oprah Winfrey
And, as always, I would be grateful for your feedback on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube
What do you want more or less of?
Let me know! Just send an email to [email protected].
Have a wonderful week!
Live the Life You Imagine!
Are you wanting to Transition Online but don't know 'how' or where to start?
FREE Online Checklist and Planner - 12 Steps Checklist and Planner to Launch Your Online Course.
Enter your Name and Email to discover my secret 12 Step Online Checklist and Launch Planner Template that I used for my Young Entrepreneurs Academy Online Course that generated over 600 members in the first 6 months after launch.
Also receive my Weekly Blogs
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.